Heat pump and air conditioning servicing Auckland, Waikato and Bay of Plenty
Why servicing your air conditioning system is important
Just like your car, or any other piece of modern technology, your heat pump or air conditioner needs regular servicing to keep it working at top efficiency. Regular service visits can also be a condition of your EES warranty. If your air conditioning system isn't working properly, it could lead to increased running costs and shorter life – two things no one wants!
Servicing your high wall or floor mounted heat pump
Your annual service is designed to keep your single-room heat pump / air conditioner in optimal performance. Here's what is covered:
Annual high wall serviceThis is an annual service for any heat pump system.
- Remove and clean filters on the internal unit
- Clean indoor condenser coils
- Check and clear any faults
- Replace battery for infrared remote controller
- Check and record air-in temperature and air-out temperature
- Clean indoor water drain and tray
- Check condensate pump
- Check insulation of copper piping
- Check all capping is intact and secure
- Clean outdoor unit, clear all debris and obstructions to ensure clear air flow
- Check outdoor unit is level and securely fixed
- Clean outdoor unit and check for corrosion
- Clean outdoor condenser coils
- Check all penetrations
- Label switchboard, indoor and outdoor units
- Check outdoor unit is a minimum of 1500mm from any gas bottles
Annual ducted system serviceAs per the high wall service with the addition of:
- Replace all filters on internal unit
- Check all outlet diffusers
- Check all flexible ducting is saddled and supported
- Check all rooms are receiving even and appropriate volume of air
Note: this is not a full system balance. This is a separate service if required.
Do you service commercial heat pumps?
Yes we can support almost any commercial installation. Call us on 0800 337 123 to discuss your requirements.
How long does a service take?
A service usually takes between 1-3 hours but depends on the type of units installed.
How much does a service cost?
This will depend on your system and we will provide a quote when you book your service.
Do I need to be at home for my heat pump service?
Yes you do, as we will check and service both the outdoor and inside units.
How often should I have my heat pump serviced?
We recommend an annual service visit to keep your heat pump operating in optimal performance.
How do I book a service?
Easy! Call us on 0800 337 123 or fill in the form at the bottom of this page.