Heat pumps and extractor fans for rental properties
Understanding your obligations
EECA and the Government's Tenancy Services both offer guidance on your obligations as a landlord, including what kind of heating you need to provide.
Up to 80% heat pump grants in Waikato*
*Conditions and eligibility criteria apply.
Talk to EES Waikato today
EES Waikato is proud to be an approved supplier for Warmer Kiwi Homes in Waikato – a government programme which has helped fund heat pump installations for thousands of New Zealand homes, offering grants of up to 80% of your heat pump’s cost.**
See the EECA website to confirm if you could qualify for government funding towards your EES-installed heat pump.
Why choose EES
- Heat pumps and extractor fans that meet the healthy homes standards requirements and provide solutions tailor-made for landlords.
- Solutions to help protect your rental property's value
- Quality installers across Auckland, Waikato and Bay of Plenty for a job you can count on
- Finance offers to make meeting the healthy home standards easy
- Over 20 years’ experience in making Kiwi homes more comfortable
- Powered by Vector – EES is part of the Vector Group, one of New Zealand’s biggest infrastructure companies
What areas do you cover?
We can install heat pumps and extractor fans in rental properties across Auckland, Waikato and the Bay of Plenty.
Do you offer finance deals?
Yes we do. Ask your EES expert when they quote for details of our latest heat pump finance deals.
What brands of heat pump do you offer?
We supply and install heat pumps from Panasonic and Mitsubishi.